Central Illinois' Best Labor
Day Celebration is
now THREE BIG DAYS
DUE TO THE FORCASTED WEATHER THE SATURDAY SCHEDULE
WILL BE SEVERLY MODIFIED!
UP TO THE MINUTE DETAILS WILL BE
POSTED (CLICK) HERE
- 10 am Community Wide Church service - Gazebo Parking Lot
- 11am- Festival opens with merchants sidewalk sales, pony
rides, wagons rides, Klink's Inflatable's for the kids,
Petting zoo, in Artie's Party Zone
strolling clowns, flea, craft, and food vendors downtown.
11am - Antique Tractor Show , all day - Annex Parking Lot
- 11am - Laser Tag, Paintball, Rock Wall Climbing, Shooting Gallery, Mechanical Bull, Pony Rides, Camel Rides, Petting Zoo, Bessie Bingo- Cheesy Hollow
- Noon - Begin registration for Kidde Tractor Pull - Cheese Tent
- Noon - Sincerity Quartet - Gazebo Stage Area
- Noon to 4pm- Stage Coach Rides - Welcome Center
- 12:30 - Childrens Puppet Ministry in Artie's Party Zone
- 1 pm- Children's Tractor Pull - Register at Noon - Cheesy Hollow east of the Cheese Tent
- 1:30pm- Zweite Kase Bedinen- Second Cheese Serving Enjoy more free cheese from the second 300 pound wheel served with crackers at the Main Cheese Tent
- 2pm -Live Stage entertainment Power of Praise Gospel Group on Gazebo stage
- 3pm - Live Stage entertainment Gunny Sack Revue - Gospel and Bluegrass - Main stage at Gazebo Parking Lot
- 5pm Approximately - Festival Closes for the day
Schedule times change a bit all the time. Come early and spend the day. Last minute information at the Arthur Welcome center at the North end of the Festival and also at the Cheese Tent at Illinois and Vine St in the center of the festival.